Thursday, January 14, 2010

Second Wind

161 classes in 156 days.
14 classes in 13 days in the 101 challenge.

Yesterday's class started out similar to Tuesdays, and I was a bit sluggish. I was also a little annoyed at the beginning because the room was so full. There were 56 people in there, according to the teacher! I have mixed feelings on classes where it's stuffed wall to wall. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't, especially if I have to end up in a spot in the room I don't like.

At any rate, I was a bit sluggish for the first part of class. Nothing horrible, but I figured it was just going to be a similar class to Tuesday. Then out of nowhere during the floor series, I felt fantastic, and did great from Fixed Firm until the end of class, including Stretching. Stretching is often a tough one for me, due to the position in the class it's in. But last night, I did great! Let's see if this energy carries over to tonight's class!

Greg

1 comment:

  1. 56!?! That's too many. A full class is good, but 56? Happy to hear the sluggishness wore off on the floor. Have to love when the energy kicks in!

    ReplyDelete