Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Opportunities

167 classes in 162 days.
20 classes in 19 days in the 101 challenge.

Another great Tuesday class with Sheri. The room was a little less packed last night and Monday as well. I think some of the 30 day challenge people are falling by the wayside. A few days ago one of my teachers asked me if I was doing the 101 challenge (a lot of people seem to know about this!), and then just laughed and said, "Nevermind, why am I even asking?"

I consider myself fortunate to a degree to be able to engage in such a challenge and go everyday. Many people have much more complicated lives than I do, and I know not everyone can come everyday. I have the opportunity and luxury to go everyday and I don't like to waste that chance. Of course, the funny thing is, the more I go, the more I want to go, and the more things arrange themselves in my life to make that possible.

Greg

2 comments:

  1. "the more things arrange themselves in my life to make that possible." That is so true. Even me, being "studio homeless" is not a problem. The stars have aligned themselves to ensure that I still have a place to practice every day, even if that means traveling extra distance. Summerlin has been very gracious in working with this displaced yogini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called "The Law of Attraction"! Have you read The Secret?

    ReplyDelete