Friday, March 19, 2010

Rebuilding

230 classes in 220 days.
83 classes in 77 days in the 101 challenge.

After a few very tough days, my illness seems to be going away. Of course, I kept going to class throughout, which definitely helped. It's funny, but because I practice everyday, I just feel that any physical situation that comes up, whether it's soreness or a cold, is brought about by my practice. Most importantly, not only are these things brought about by my practice, the yoga handles it all too. It's like peeling the layers of an onion, or as I described in an earlier blog, like digging in the dirt. As you dig, you hit some rocks, but you're still making progress.

This is a benefit of practicing everyday. I know my body is constantly changing, and if bad things come up, it doesn't take too long for it to go away. It's all part of the process of re-building the body.

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment